LAST UPDATED: June 7, 2016
Collection of Information
- Information You Provide to Us: GoChat collects information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you register or update the details of your account, communicate with other users, provide reviews or other comments, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, GoChat account password, telephone number, postal address including city, state and zip code, photographs, all correspondence or communications with other users or with us conducted via the GoChat Service, and any other information you choose to provide.
- Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the GoChat Service. When you access or use the GoChat Service, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the GoChat Service, including your IP address, the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, and the page you visited before navigating to our GoChat Service.
- Information from Third Parties: GoChat may, from time to time, obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the GoChat Service in order to enhance our ability to serve you and to tailor our content to you. For example, if you create or log into your account through Facebook, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
Use of Information
We do not disclose your profile information except in the limited circumstances described here.
- Your Consent: We may share or disclose your information at your direction, such as when you authorize a third-party web client or application to access your GoChat account.
- Non-Private or Non-Personal Information: We may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information, such as your public user profile information, game information (both ongoing and historical), friends, public and game chats, and forum posts.